If you have a hat that fits you well, check the sizing on the tag. Then, using our size conversion chart below, simply convert this size to a measurement on the table. This will help you determine the perfect size of your new hat.
Ideal for the average sized head. We recommend this medium size as a ‘standard’ or ‘average’ fit.
If you have a large head or big hair– we recommend our standard size large.
– Keep in mind, hat fit is entirely a matter of personal preference. You’re the only one who can decide how you want your hat to sit, fit and how you want to wear it.
– We believe tighter fits are more suitable for those active moments in life – think long days at your favorite music festival or fun in the sun at the beach.
– For a more comfortable, extended wear (4+ hours), we recommend a looser fit that will sit lower on the head.
– The shape and style of a hat can vary the sizing and fit. We always recommend reading the size and fit guide for any hat you’re considering. This will help to ensure you’re able to select the perfect size for you.
– Unsure of sizing? A hat filler is a great addition because it can be used to tailor the size and fit of your new Lack of Color hat (and add comfort at the same time).