TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The terms and conditions set out below are to be applied to the use of this website. By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use this website.
2. In these terms and conditions, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to ‘Bohemian Atelier Collection Corp’.
3. Please note, all items purchased during the Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale are not eligible for exchange or return as they are sale items and are considered final sale. If you are approved for an exchange, Bohemian Atelier will only be able to credit you for the amount paid at time of checkout to put towards an alternative size / style.
TERMS OF SALE
1. By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
2. We will communicate acceptance of your offer after we receive confirmation of your payment being processed. We will send you an acknowledgement email confirming acceptance of your order.
3. Please note, all purchases on sale items (items purchased with a promotional code of more than 10%) are eligible for exchange only. Exchanges will honor the value paid at checkout after discounts, excluding shipping fees. Customers are responsible for any additional costs required to exchange the item.
4. All items marked as final sale are not eligible for return or exchange, unless deemed faulty.
5. Returns Information: If for any reason, you are not happy with your order, Bohemian Atelier is happy to offer a credit note or exchange for items purchased at full price, providing that the product is in original condition with tags attached. Please be mindful when choosing your items as we do not offer refunds for change of mind, however, we will happily discuss the details of your return with you further via email at [email protected].
1. To make a purchase from our website, you must be 18 years of age or over, or have obtained the consent of your parent or guardian if you are under 18 years of age.
2. All purchases must be for personal use only.
3. Please note, all purchases on final sale items are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges of any kind, on final sale items unless deemed faulty.
4. Please note, a discount code is only valid for a single transaction, and may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts. Only one discount or coupon code can be used per order.
5. Any refunds that are granted will be issued for the full purchase price of the hat / product only, less shipping, as this cost has already been expended when shipping the original order out to you (unless deemed faulty).
1. Please note, we have a processing time of 1-3 business days for all orders. If you have placed your order during a sale period, this timing may be exceeded. Please trust that we always do our best to get your orders out to you as soon as possible.
2. We cannot guarantee delivery times, however, you should receive your delivery within 2-14 working days. This timing may be exceeded during peak or sale times. Timing may also depend on your own arrangements for mail delivery times with your local postal service. We thank-you for your patience.
3. Customers can track their items via the FedEx website, depending on shipping destination.
6. If you have not received your ordered items within the allocated time frame, please email us ([email protected]) with your full name and order number and we will investigate on your behalf. Bohemian Atelier is not responsible for any delays caused by the shipping company. Sometimes the shipping time exceeds the estimate due to factors outside of our control.
9. If you would like more information on the carrier of your parcel once it has reached the destination, please email customer care ([email protected]). We are more than happy to help!
1. We will use reasonable efforts to deliver your order as soon as commercially practicable. The delivery of your order to the carrier is deemed to be a delivery of the products to you.
2. If you have selected a shipping service that does not require a signature on delivery, you are confirming that this parcel has authority to leave and you, the receiver, are responsible for the security of the delivery address. Bohemian Atelier cannot be responsible for any lost or stolen parcels due to the security of your delivery address.
1. The products covered by each contract (i.e. accepted order) are at your risk upon delivery of the order to the carrier.
2. Products purchased from Bohemian Atelier Collection are specifically made for adults and many objects used to design our products can be hazardous to children and Bohemian Atelier Collection will not be liable for anything that happens once the purchased item is shipped.
3. Each product from Bohemian Atelier varies in care specifications due to the materials used that may require dry cleaning only. Please read product descriptions before purchasing.
1. Unless otherwise provided in a contract with you, ownership of the products you purchase covered by the contract shall vest in, or be transferred to you at the time your order and payment is submitted on our website and we communicate acceptance.
1. We accept Credit Card payments.
1. Anyone that makes a purchase or registers to be on our database will need to enter their personal information such as their name, email address and date of birth. This information will be stored and may be used by Bohemian Atelier to send you information about relevant products, latest developments and forthcoming events.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
1. Cookies are used to collect data relating to your general internet usage and customize your experience on our website. This data includes IP addresses, browser versions, number of visits and other data relating to your navigation of the internet and our site. Cookies do not collect sensitive information like financial information or passwords. We hold personal information in our own secure databases and to some extent for marketing purposes in the databases of third parties engaged by us (subject to obligations regarding privacy and confidentiality) to conduct electronic direct marketing subject to all legislative requirements. User ID tracking for AdWords is also set up which allows better understanding of repeat customers.
You can refuse to accept cookies by activating settings on your internet browser however this can affect your overall browsing experience.
1. This website and its content are provided ‘as is’ and except to the extent required by law, without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The information on the website is for general information purposes only.
2. We do not represent or warrant that the information and/or facilities contained in the website are: (a) accurate, complete or current, or (b) that the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or (c) that any defects in the website will be corrected or (d) that the website or the server that makes the website available are free of viruses or any other harmful components.
3. Except to the extent required by law, we do not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in the website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise, in each case to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
4. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the website at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
5. This website may from time to time contain links to other websites or information provided by third parties. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or suitability of the information or links provided on this website, including information provided by third parties. You use the information and links at your own risk. We have no control over their individual content and make no representations or warranties as to any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites. We do not recommend any products or services advertised on those websites. If you decide to access any third party website linked from our website, you do so at your own risk.
6. You waive all rights to bring or assert any claim against us, our agents, employees, or any related party, and hereby permanently and irrevocably release us from any and all liability for or relating to the use of our website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Your use of our website is at your own risk.
2. Where conditions and warranties implied by applicable law cannot be excluded, we limit our liability where and to the extent we are entitled to do so. The limit of our liability will be the amount paid out by our insurers under any appropriate insurance policy we hold. In any event, neither we, nor any of our affiliates, officers or directors nor any of our agents or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website will be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on the website, including but not limited to losses or damages caused by viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the information on the website, or the performance of the products, even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damages.
MOBILE MESSAGE SERVICE
The Bohemian Atelier mobile message service (the “Service”) is operated by Bohemian Atelier (“Bohemian Atelier”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
1. By consenting to Bohemian Atelier’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Bohemian Atelier through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
2. You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Bohemian Atelier. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
3. We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
4. You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Reply via SMS using the single keyword command STOP or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Bohemian Atelier mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms. For Service support or assistance, reply HELP via SMS or email [email protected].
5. We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
6. The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
7. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
8. We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
1. You must ensure that your access to this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
2. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
3. You must not misuse our system or this website. Specifically, you must not hack into, circumvent security or otherwise disrupt the operation of our website. Furthermore, you must not undertake any activity which will place an unreasonable burden on our systems.
4. You agree to indemnify us and our respective officers, employees and agents against all actions, claims and demands which may be instituted against us arising out of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
1. All intellectual property, including, copyright, trademarks and designs featured or displayed on the website are owned by us. Except as may be otherwise indicated in specific areas within the website, you are authorized to view, play, print and download documents, audio and video found on the website for personal, informational, and non-commercial purposes only. Except as permitted by applicable copyright laws, you may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the website.
1. Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this website only for your personal use. You are not authorized to print a copy of any information contained on this website for your personal use. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our written permission on sell information, materials, content, audio and photographs obtained from this website.
VARIATION OF TERMS
1. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Florida and the United States of America.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have any complaints or comments regarding Bohemian Atelier or this website, please contact [email protected].